Job Title: Franchise Business Consultant
The Franchise Business Consultant is a full-time role that will build, support and maintain effective relationships with Franchisees and Franchise School Management. The Franchise Business Consultant will help our system operate more efficiently. They will act as a brand consultant charged with reviewing and improving all major functions of school performance, including but not limited to revenue growth and brand standard/program compliance. Responsibilities and Requirements are as follows:
● Must integrate all new franchisees into the School of Rock Company and Brand and ensure system consistency in customer service and brand experiences.
● Consult, lead, coach and build relationships with Franchise Owners and their teams.
● Serve as expert in managing and running schools with on-going knowledge of our programs and best practices.
● Provide professional consulting service to help franchise owners improve performance as it pertains to standard metrics.
● Provide detailed support and assistance with marketing, operations, curriculum execution and product/program support.
● Review, analyze, research, and develop best practices with top performing schools to share with other schools.
● Create and manage specific action plans through the Business Analysis process.
● Manage communication between Corporate and Franchisees.
● Mastery of the SoR manual.
● Participate and/or lead bi-monthly calls (or as needed)
● Must make a site visit every other month and every month for first three months of a school opening. Time spent in the schools is critical to the success of this role.
● Understand franchise contract and obligations.
● Manage MySafeSchool incidents with Franchise Owners, Franchise School Management and HR.
● Bachelor’s degree
● Multi-unit experience or at least three years of experience as a successful GM, Regional Operations Manager, Regional Sales Director or Director of Sales with School of Rock
● Knowledge of education and arts
● Ability to travel extensively is required
● Strong connection to School of Rock’s mission
● A high-energy, high-commitment individual
● Excellent written and oral communication skills- must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
● Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to persuade others, build consensus and work in a team
It is the policy of the School of Rock to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. School of Rock complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
School of Rock expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of School of Rock's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.